January 9, 2013

everything has changed

change in one thing in this life that is always consistent. we are meant to grow, learn & become different. but just because change is an inevitable part of life.. it doesn't mean that it's easy. actually, i believe change is one of the biggest challenges in life. like i mentioned in this post, january is so very different. its a brand new with brand new memories ready to be made.


oh how true this is. its always interesting at the beginning of a new year to look at where you are now & then reflect back to year ago & realize how different your life was. 2012 will be a year to remember. i have met amazing people that will change my life forever. my relationship with my best friends was strengthened and continues to grow. others have fallen out of my life as their role in my life came to an end. & then i rekindled old friendships with those i never even realized i missed.
“It's funny how someone who was just a stranger last year, can mean so much to you now. It's terrible that someone who meant so much to you last year, can be just a stranger now. It's amazing what a year can do.”

this year i want to keep the friendships i have & make many new ones. i vow to blog more often. i will try to be a little kinder to everyone in my life. i hope to keep a positive attitude even on the days i am discouraged. i will be passionate & fearless. i will study more & work hard to make my dreams a reality. i will not repeat the past. i will try to remember that everyday is a new one. i will try to only use my words to uplift and comfort. i will be quicker to kneel.  i want to become more christ-like in all the things i do everyday.

2013 is a new year to become a better me. here we go.









No comments:

Post a Comment