February 28, 2012

Myself

So just to inform everyone... I decided to blog ultimately for myself. I like to express myself and share my experiences and stories. It's calming. It's fun. It's therapeutic. If you don't like my experiences or what I have to share...simply stay off it.

A little quote for the day:

 Real life is a funny thing you know. I think most of us feel like we’re reaching the end of our lives and looking back and regretting moments when we didn’t speak up, when we didn’t say “I love you!” When we should’ve said “I’m Sorry!” So there’s a time for silence, there’s a time to wait your turn. But if you so clearly know how you feel and so clearly know what you need to say you’ll know it. I don’t think you should wait, I think you should Speak Now.
Taylor Swift
I love this quote and I love Taylor Swift. So for all you out there remember... speak now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment